Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 29: Imagine That?

Revealed

Now to him who is able to do immeasurable more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21

Father,
You are able to do more than I can imagine, and I can't imagine what that might look like! You are beyond my understanding and I am thankful for that. I don't understand how you right now hear my prayers, know my name, my thoughts; you know all of creations thoughts. I don't understand why you would care about us: our needs, hurts, joys, desires.

I do know you loved me enough to send Jesus to die for me. I do know you speak to me through your word and circumstances. I do know you desire what is best. I do know you can make all things work to glorify you. These things my Father I know. They are built on faith in that I can not see nor understand. It is grounded in trust that has been built on your continued faithfulness in our lives.

I can't imagine know how you will do it...but Father make the way for us to move into our next phase of ministry. Provide a way for my husband to finally live out the desires of his heart. Provide for our children in ways I can't imagine. Keep our parents close and give us the mercy to take care of them with the dignity and love they deserve.

Help me to see you at work around me so that I may join you.

I love you Abba,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...