Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 22: How will I Know?

Back to the Bible

Do you not know this from of old, since man was placed on earth, that the exulting of the wicked is short, and the joy of the godless but for a moment? Job 20:4-5

Revealed

Tell them to use their money to do good. They should be rich in good works and should give generously to those in need, always being ready to share with others whatever God has given them. By doing this, they will be storing up their treasure as a good foundation for the future so that they may take hold of real life. 1 Timothy 6:18-19 (NLT)


Lord,
Please help us to discern temporary from eternal. May our choices be those that honor you and point others towards you. I pray we can see life choices through your eternal lenses. What we have Lord is all from you so may we hold it in an open hand raised up to you.

I would like to keep Court Circle Lord but you know if this is something that we must hand over to you in order to do your eternal work we are willing to do that. I am willing to go back to North Landing if that is your will. But God I need help in clearly knowing your will. You know how I work, think, discern...please speak to me in a way I will know it is clearly you. I am a risk taker for you, but Father, I don't want to be careless, or make assumptions about your will. I don't trust my emotions so I really need you to speak clearly into this heart of mine. I don't want to be disobedient. I desire to live a life of obedience that pleases you and will give up what ever is required. I praise you for teaching me in the past to hear you and to trust you. I praise you for providing in our lives, even on a day by day basis.

Abba, be with our children. James and Kelsey as they build their lives together. Bless their careers and ministry. Mike as he forges through college. Draw him closer to you. I pray he has a desire to please you and seek you above all things. Be with his relationship with Tracy. Speak to both their hearts so that they are in your will in all things. Thank you for the way you have worked in Becca's life. Continue to comfort her as she honors you in relationships. Even though it is difficult may she wait for you to whisper..."This is him...this is my best for you." Continue to train her to teach and continue to nurture that joy for teaching you have given her.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...