Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 50: Word of God Speak

Back to the Bible

Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah; and Baruch wrote on a scroll of a book, at the instruction of Jeremiah, all the words of the Lord which He had spoken to him. Jeremiah 36:4

The Word of God is the breath of God. Woodrow Kroll


The word of God is alive for me. Over the past 50 blog entries I can see numerous times where the scripture was just what my heart needed that day. Reminders of God's sovereign power, his presence, his love and his perfect timing. Know what I needed to work on to maintain my sanity...for example, my anxious thoughts. Seeing him open the floodgates and providing so that we can do his ministry in Africa this summer. The amazing fact that Lonnie is funded, Becca almost funded, and my LU teaching will fund my trip. Seeing the extra that helps us to have an emergency saving to know it will help pay for Bec's tuition.

Ah, my fleeces....the ones I mentioned in a prior posting...the fleece before the Lord to help me confirm his desires....Lord, they are still there...I still request them before you.

I can't imagine how I would have survived the past months without my Father's word to lean into so closely. His word that helps me with my struggles...the struggles are still there but I can't imagine what it would have been like without His breath breathed into my day through his word.

Lord, I thank you for your gift. I praise you Holy Spirit for helping me to experience my Father's presence and love through His word.

Go before us this day and the first of next week as we do our best to honor you and take care of your tenant and home at NL. Lord, may our hearts be pure before you. We ask for wisdom and peace.

Walk closely to our children. Be with the mission in SA and the boys that need the safe house. I ask the certificate to come quickly and finances also to provide this for the boys.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...