Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 48: Nothing too Hard? Correct!

Back to the Bible


"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?"

Jeremiah 32:27


How easily I can slip back into the mode of forgetting to read and blog...in essence...forget how important it is to have my QT time before I even begin another task. I couldn't find my keys this morning....fussing around the house...in the car digging through the messy purse. I thought suddenly, "How am I going to survive when I didn't stop to spend time with my Lord today? I am sure my mind would not be so frazzled if I had." That was so true!


I'm at work. I read the devotion on line and said, "Oh my Abba, you are amazing and thank you for reminding me! There are strange and challenging things going on in our lives. We are still fighting the battle. God, you can absolutely stand with us. I don't have to be on the garbage heap and feeling like I'm digging out. I can wait to see you at work. But like the young mother in the devotion it is sooooo difficult when life circumstances slap you in the face. How do you find hope when there is no obvious way to survive. I pray for all of those in seemingly hopeless situations. I pray that we adjust and cling to you when our lives seem hopeless. Thank you for the life lessons that have taught me you are the provider and indeed there is nothing too difficult for you.


Be with us as we continue to struggle with NL. Thank you for taxes and LU work. We can pay our bills and tuition...got a tuition notice about Mike's account today that shocked me. But Lord, somehow you have opened the floodgates to allow us to meet our needs...not necessarily wants. I pray we will be able to distinguish between the two and use your resources wisely.


Bless our children and families. Thank you for friends that are as close as family.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...