Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 49: Call to Me!

Back to the Bible

"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

Father, I am calling! Once again we must call to you because we don't understand the mind of the hurting. How do we deal with LM and keep our testimony to you? Help us to continue to be fair and righteous. Lord, my husband has been slandered, our workman, how long Father do we do this? Please, you must step in and give direction. There is nothing to difficult for you...we acknowledge that. We do not know which way to go...we need your answer and for you to show us. You have opened the floodgates to provide a way for us to move in a financial direction that will enable us to better align with your will. We are working extra jobs and hard to be excellent stewards of what you are doing. We see your hand, your love.

We also see the robber of joy rearing up. You oh Father are supreme and can prevent him from harming us. But Father, if this something we need to experience in order to serve you and be prepared then we will endure. Help us to know that though. I pray we would not be captive to fear of finances. You are our financial provider.

Oh, God, I'm rambling, forgive me. My thoughts are a mess as I struggle with "Test me and know my anxious thoughts" Right now I picture myself at your feet...warmth from your presence..tears being fought back...silence...my Abba, take this burden from us...give wisdom to Lonnie...peace to me...peace to LM...May we glorify you...

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...