Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 37: What is between us, Lord?

Back to the Bible

"For according to the number of your cities were your gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem you have set up altars to that shameful thing, altars to burn incense to Baal. Therefore do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer for them; for I will not hear them in the time that they cry out to Me because of their trouble." Jeremiah 11:13-14

Hard and too often forgotten questions: "What is between us Lord?" "What have or am I doing that is causing the lack of intimacy between us?" " How have I sinned against you?"

Father, I want to ask those questions so that my heart doesn't become hard, so that you don't turn me over to my own ways. I don't want to only run to you when times are hard like a spoiled child. I want to run to you with good news like a best friend. I believe I'm on that path again and I praise you for always being near me and assuring you are listening to our prayers.

Abba, Lonnie wants me to spend the month with him in South Africa this summer...travel with the team and then stay for the Safe House. At first I was no way it can work...now I feel a nudging from you. So here I am Lord willing to take the first step...I am talking with Hank and see what he thinks. Open and close doors God.

Thank you for the wonderful tax return we are getting. Thank you for the two Liberty classes. The finances are coming in. Let us use them as you would have...save, purchase necessity, pay bills, tuition? We don't know but you do Lord. It is all yours and we have it with open hands before you.

I pray earnestly for the North Landing house and how you are using that to mold Lonnie and I. It also is yours and I know you will sell it in your time. Help us to be your faithful caregivers until then.

Yesterday Coastal launched it's first Internet broadcast...so many on line because of the wintry weather. My heart was warm when our son Mike was able to worship with us from Missouri! Thank you Father!

Bring campus Pastors to us Father so we can equip them to serve you.

Be with Bec, James and Kelsey, Miah and Casey, Josh. Praise you for our children.

Continue Father to hold us near as we draw near to your heart.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...