Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 58: He Hears

Back to the Bible

"Then you call on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord; and the God who answers by fire, He is God." So all the people answered and said, "It is well spoken."
I Kings 18:24

I also like the quote - The prayer is up to us; the answer is up to God.

I really believe that God hears and answers our prayers in his time and in his way...but I don't like the waiting and the tyring to figure it out. It is oh so hard for this gal that wants to know know and wants to know how, and wants to know why. The house at NL is our continual tool for us to learn this skill of waiting on God and trusting God. It is God's house and we truly are the caretakers.

Lord, so many things are hanging on prayer. The two fleeces. The Safe House certificate, our calling to SA timing, GW campus leaders, kids futures... This I know to be true..you hear and you will respond. Help me to wait obediently.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...