Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 90: The Perfect Storm - I Must Shout GLORY!

Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and out stretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you! Jeremiah 32:17


Week 9 of Believing God is amazing but more so AMAZING is the timing in my life! I have been in a spiritual and mental slump. Tired of fighting and wanting to give up. Lay down and say "God, I don't know what to do...I can't fight this...it's tearing my heart out...my faith is there but oh God I don't know if you will answer and my spirit is so weak!

Now...GLORY! is this the perfect storm that you have orchestrated to show your GLORY and your POWER? It could be! Am I giving you my 100% for this battle...so that you can return 100 fold? I want to! This is a time when you can work a miracle and against all odds you can make it seen that this is only you! Your strength! Your blessing! Your outcome!

Lord, show your glory! The events leading this .... God use them to show your power so that we can behold your GLORY! LORD I can't wait to see how you will be glorified in this and I know you will!

God may I not let go of you! May my mind not wander from all that you have taught me and have shown me. May I recall daily your provision...may I not forget your benefits! May my physical strength stay strong! I want to care about this temple! May my spirit not be crushed! May my spirit focus on you and praise you daily...remove my self pity, my tendency to cry "UNFAIR"... be bitter...lay blame....

I am coming to you a big, HOLY POWERFUL GOD with confidence that you can pull this off! You are worthy!

As I move forward in this battle...oh my father I pray before you the ability to fight 100% this war of faith in you that I am in.

GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...