Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 84: The Eyes of God

For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. 2 Chronicles 16:9

It can creep me out if I think about someone staring at me...continually looking at me. It can make me nervous and feel like I'm being judged if I think of God looking at me constantly only to be a hard judge waiting to catch me failing to be as He desires.

But those thoughts don't go along with God's word. 2 Chronicles tells me that God is looking for hearts committed to him for a good reason. Using Strong's to understand the original language, the verse can be paraphrased~

For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to sustain and keep hold of those whose passions are complete and at peace with him.

Yes! Lord! Thank you that your eyes are looking at me to sustain me! To keep hold of me. I ask that I may continue to believe you and be at peace with your presence in my life.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...