Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Saturday, February 19, 2011

124: 3 in the morning

All day I felt like I had missed something because I didn't get up. This time when I awoke and sensed the nudge, I got out of the bed.  After reading my daily Bible reading...praying for the children...praying about the message this weekend...sending Bec a message of encouragement...I'm blogging.

So what have I sensed my Father whisper this early morning -
  • obedience is sweet...thanks for getting up
  • I have been talking to you for along time...remember all my whispers...I am here
  • I have her...I have them
  • it is the lies of Satan discouraging you when you think you will never be able to go to SA ...listen to my truth...cling to my promise...it is about my calling on your lives
  • I love you
  • I have something for you to do while you are still in the states...you are not in limbo...follow my whisper...you took the first steps...get moving on it
  • It will all be to my glory...MY glory
  • Keep interceding in prayer
Purpose: To take the message of Jesus love to children that will not have the opportunity to hear unless we go to them.

Lord thank you for our time...move and work in lives...in my life Lord...move in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...