Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 116: The Battle, The Lies, The Truth

Sleepless night...over and over the battles that played in my mind...inadequate, tender relationships, personal pride, fear, hurt, love, trust ....

Lies, as daggers at the heart of those I love ... daggers at me .... continually praying for God's shield to be there...His hedge of protection ... over their hearts...over my heart.

Clinging to what I know to be truth...

The Lord will fight for you.  All you have to do is keep still.  Exodus 14:14

Wait for the Lord.  Be strong. Let your heart be strong.  Yes, wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Abba,
Help me to recognize the battles...to have the strength to pray unconditionally...to trust you unconditionally.  To understand... to trust what I don't understand.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...