Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 121: Your Love Never Fails Us


After two weeks of praying and asking God to help me see his purpose and will...the Lord was faithful last night. Thank you Father! 

This song prompted me to  praise  my God with a prayer of thanks. The lyrics..."And when the oceans rage I don't have to be afraid, because I know that you love me! You make all things work together for my good." resonates God's word in Romans.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I can see how the Lord is molding her and revealing to her the desires of her heart. Shaping her to be his child that runs to him for strength. A woman that knows her value in the Father. A woman that seeks him with her whole heart. A woman that seeks his good in all things and even in the pain finds it. A woman that knows she is a child of the King, bought with a price, and will fight to keep Him the the first love of her life.  A woman that knows because of who she is in Him is deserving of all God's blessings and is willing to wait for God to provide. A woman before her Lord saying, "Here I am Lord, send me."

Lord, I praise you my Lord because you do make all things work together for our good. Lord, even in the pain you you have revealed to both of us your grace and compassion. You have shown me again that you love my children more than I ever could. Thank you for being our Abba. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...