Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 123: Missed Opportunity

It was dark outside...It was early morning...in a sleep state I moved into consciousness...I sensed, I thought "Get up and spend time with me...you and me...doing some business"  .... and I laid there...prayed...slept...

Father,
Forgive me for not moving to you in those early morning hours. I am grieving that because I know you desired to spend time with me. Why, oh why, would I not respond quickly...run to you?  The spirit is willing but the flesh is so weak...I am weak. Father, please do not give up on me. Keep awakening me. I want to spend time with you. Abba, I love you and desire to have you speak into my life. I don't want to miss your presence. Thank you for your forgiveness through Christ.

I am eagerly awaiting our next early morning time...my audience with you my King!

 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...