Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 130: Peace

There is a peace that is emerging today. As I begin to put together our prayer partner list and letter, and a pacing/countdown calender, I am experiencing a sense of peace and anticipation. Each time I repeat the date and hear the countdown months it brings less anxiety. 

I was reading a Psalm this morning...praying it for Becca as she takes a big test, and also praying it for myself.

"But as for me, I will sing of Your strength. Yes, I will sing with joy of Your loving-kindness in the morning.  For You have been a strong and safe place for me in times of trouble. O my Strength, I will sing praises to You.  For God is my strong-place and the God Who shows me loving-kindness."  Psalm 59:16, 17

Father,
I appreciate your peace and the joy of being in your will.  Even when I have a meltdown in the evening you awaken me with a joy and a hope in the morning.  Help me to remember that you are our strength...I trust you with the details.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...