Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 127: Battle Seasons

There are seasons where we just struggle. That is one for me right now.  I thought I liked change...I'm learning I like change that I make, control, initiate.  When I feel out of control then I don't like that so much.  It's the same thing our Bible study was talking about this week.  In fact, the author, Pete Wilson, made a statement in his teaching video.

"Trust is what we have when we don't have understanding"

That is so true!  I have to trust that God is leading, is providing, is planning, is equipping, is here with us.

Father,
I have a heart that trusts you. When I'm in a season of battle...I pray for a mind that "trusts" you.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...