Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 129: Urgh!

After a 2 hour time of discussing steps towards our future with two wise men, Lonnie so elequently says, "If you're scared, just say you're scared."  Well, I'm scared. Lord I don't feel prepared. Lord, I don't feel adaquate. Lord, I'm scared. The spiritual battle begins and I feel like Moses..."Lord, can you just send someone else because I don't think I have what it takes." "Why me God?" "What do we have to offer?" "Can we really do what people think we can do?" "Are we nieve?" "How will we make it?"


I'm sure God is saying..."That's the point. That's the point! You don't have all the answers. It's not about you!"

What was looming far in the future has approached. The list of to-do's with deadlines in 6 weeks are put to paper. Concrete. 
urghhh...not a very intelligent word; however, there are times that only "urgh" will do and this is one of those times.  Then I recall Romans 10 and I find peace.  Peace that if it were all about me God wouldn't be glorified...I would be. 


Romans 10:14, 15
14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...