Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 113: I am...but you said...

192

I am tired  but you said you would give me strength.
I am lacking in knowledge on what to do... but you said you would give wisdom
I am afraid ... but you said you would give me peace.
I am poor ...but you said you would provide.
I am weak in the face of adversity and confusion... but you said you are strong and willing to take our burden.

Reading through Genesis 32 this morning Jacob is about to face his brother Esau and is afraid...but he recalls the promises of God to him...he repeats these promises to the Father.

I am afraid of our future ...but you said you would protect our family.
I can not understand the pain of leaving our family ... but you said you would go with us...before us.
I am concerned financially...but you said you are the great provider.

Father, bring your promises to my mind. Help me Holy Spirit to discern the promises of my Father as I read His words.  I am thankful that you heard the prayers of this mother. Once I released my heart to you by acknowledging that I needed to go regardless of my circumstances...I submitted totally...you Father have seemed to slow the pace so that we can stay until Becca graduates. Thank you for hearing the pleas of a mother's heart. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...