Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 78: Blessing

To conceive the Lord speaking...actively bringing into action...an action of blessing over me is somehow crazy impossible in my human mind. The one almighty God of all...that I can't begin to comprehend...would care enough about me to speak a blessing, personally and with my name, over me is crazy. But in FAITH I believe it to be true. I can look at the blessings...as I named them even in my study today....Kelsey joining our family, Lonnie's job security for another year, 3 family members going to Africa in a few weeks, 2 new venue pastors at Coastal, graduation for me, teaching online at LU, paying for kids school as they go (no new debt for them) Steve and Jackie parents - Jayden!...our children's lives and love of the Lord...healing hearts...and I could go on.


Then I read the words in 1 Corinthians 4:11-12 and also 1 Peter 3:8-9. Endure and speak blessings about God and persecutors in all situations. I have so far to go! I just get mad. Lord, may by heart be more like Jesus and temper my tongue...sweeten my thoughts.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...