Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 76 part II: Praise and Peace

Bible study done and I'm so excited to SHOUT- God is so real...he steps in when we need him and His word brings comfort!

Beth Moore said
  • "So often we don't feel like we have the energy to pray powerfully." Amen!
  • It takes as much energy to be depressed as pray powerfully. I believe that!
  • Claim the mountain and declare it to move...but then she said...if God chooses not to move it...then climb that sucker and experience the mountain of transfiguration! Amen! Put it under your feet!
  • When I lose heart I am allowing victory for the deceiver.
  • I must SPEAK the word of God...scripture

God's Word says:

  • We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8
  • Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits... Psalm 103:2

I will:

  • Begin now an index card flip file of scripture to carry with me and declare...speak..proclaim..when I feeling despair.
  • Pray powerfully in the name of my Lord to recognize the battle and fight it with His word and cling to his promises.
  • Recite his benefits when I feel crushed!
  • Work hard on refusing to accept de-powerment as whispered by the lier of all liers.

I believe my God loves us...will shape us in this time of waiting...is working in our lives.

God, I praise you for your benefits to us....

  • Grace and forgiveness that is beyond my worth
  • Three birth children and one by marriage that are yours
  • James and Kelsey's marriage and commitment to your calling on their lives
  • Bec and Mike seeking God blessed relationships
  • A husband that loves you and desires to serve you with his whole heart
  • A husband that loves his family unconditionally and provides for us.
  • Provision for three of us to go to SA this summer
  • A home that allows interns and missionaries to stay with us
  • A home that is used for Bible study
  • Opportunity to serve you through teaching and ministry
  • Bec, Lonnie, I going to South Africa
  • Support of our children in our missions calling
  • An email from a friend reminding me how important it is to know she is praying for me
  • Resources for food and shelter
  • 1001 other blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...