Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 77: I do

"If you can?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes." Immediately the boys' father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

That is what I am praying right now...Lord I believe you are Jehovah ...our provider. I believe you care! Help me when my spirit and emotions are low.

Study today was from Isiah 7:14 - Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,"Whom shall I send? and who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
With my mouth I want to confess what is truly in my heart....we want to go in your name Lord! In my head I see the obstacles...and I get discouraged, oh so discouraged.

Then I recall two verses:

May you be made strong with all strength that comes from His glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience, while joyfully giving thanks to the Father.
Colossians 1:11-12

But I will establish establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark-you and your sons and your wife and your sons' wives with you.
Genesis 6:18

Enduring hardship to be prepared. Urgh...but necessary! The key for me...while joyfully giving thanks to the Father! Knowing that he and I have a convent. He will care for us in this mission journey that began in 1995 and continues. He made the convent promise with us and my God is faithful.

The power of scripture from our mouth is tremendous. I've started a small scripture spiral card file to carry so when I need to say scripture I'll have it. It will help me also when I walk to have it to review and memorize. Thanks Beth Moore!

Lord, bring the finances to meet our needs. Forgive my unbelief. Help me to be strong and joyful. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...