Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year...Big Year

I've been slack! I'm thankful for a new year and opportunity to begin again. The Lord must just look at me and sigh at times thinking, "Ok, Debbie, let's give it another go!"  Oh, how he does love me!

Now that I've completed my Physical Therapy from the injury and surgery first of August I have 5 additional hours to my week. No more excuses!

This is what I've set as my goals:
  • Read the Bible through - got the plan and already began
  • Keep up with my online blog which acts as my journal - passwords reset and written down:)
  • Be bold in my prayers - reading the Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
  • Transition well from the States into the Mission field
There it is in a nut shell! This is going to be a big year and it will take me spending consistent time with the Father. 

Prayers for our children:
  • Becca to receive an overseas teaching position after graduation in May
  • Michael to dream the new dream and successfully launch his finance career. Connect with a faith community in St. Louis.
  • James to continue in Seminary and balance marriage, ministry, school
  • Kelsey to launch her Life Coaching career
Here's a new song that I love...The Broken Ones...I see the faces of the children I haven't met yet...thanks Becca for sharing it with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...