Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Take My Life...

Listening to the song "Take my Life" on my ipod during my quiet time caused me to cry. I really heard the words and felt what they meant. Take my life...my silver and gold...my intellect...my feet...my words...How easily I have sung the words in the past and yet this morning it hit hard. People ask how we are as we transition to SA...it is a journey...but it is one that requires all of us...to leave behind what we have known and move into the unknown.  Yet I was looking at videos last night and came across the one above and my heart ached to be with them...

Take my life Lord and let it be consecrated to you...for you and because of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...