Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 2 Day 1

Luke 3:1-20

John the Baptist makes the way for Jesus. He is clear that he is not the Messiah.  When he teaches people about  being judged and like fruitless trees cut down,  the people begin to ask..."What should we do?" John's response is on actions...actions that demonstrate love and grace.  But, he goes on to tell them one will come that will baptize with the Holy Spirit and fire. 

  • Actions do not replace a spiritual experience with the Father. We can be good caring people and not have experienced a life change and the Holy Spirit living in us.
Father,
Help me to remember my spiritual connection with you is vital. If I don't spend time with you then I will shrivel up and become a person of good deeds. I want to be a person in spiritual connection with you.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...