Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 99: Knowing

"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he, Before me no god was formed nor will there be one after me, ..." Isaiah 43:10

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9


"You reign, forever your's is the victory...." Hillsong

"In my life be lifted be high ... " Hillsong

Oh Lord,
I long to bring you praise....to be your servant...Lord of Lords....You are so close yet I am so far from you at times. Oh, my Savior, Lord of Creation, My Lord, My strong tower, hear my prayers...I desire to sit close to you and know you more intimately. I believe you are in my life...you are hearing the prayers of my heart...you are responding, My Father....you are Holy! Several months ago I placed fleeces before you...oh, my Abba you are moving...help me not to run ahead of you...but to joyfully see the answers, see your hand. I love you, Lord. Thank you for providing and caring for our family. I pray that I will honor you...that I will come to know you in a more intimate fashion....That I will understand your will and your way...
Amen

"There's a stirring in my heart unexplainable, there's a calling on my days undeniable...and there's a fire in my bones...uncontainable....and it's causing me to burn...for YOU! I'll go anywhere...I'll do anything...at any cost for you my King!" Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...