Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 100! Faith

190

How appropriate! Faith. A simple word that is the foundation of our salvation...it is what we use daily when we push on the breaks of our car...but it so easily slips away for me in my daily schedule.

I'm under a huge time crunch right now with several plates spinning...I'm not complaining because it is all good...I just don't know how I will get it done. And that's the point that the online devotion reminded me of today! It's not about me!

Philippians 4:13 (ESV)
13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.


It is about Christ giving me the strength to do all things according to His will.

I have the faith in you Lord

Luke 18:27 (ESV)
27 But he said, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.”


I can do only what you see fit, Lord.

So, now I will put on my shoes, pick up my purse and head on out the door...whatever I accomplish today will be up to the Lord. I have faith that I will accomplish what He desires. I'll stay tuned in to him - my part - and he will guide my steps - his part.

Lord,
I commit this day to you. You know what I need to accomplish. I have faith you will guide my steps.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...