Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 95: God of Tomorrow

El Roi ~ The God who sees me.

How easy it is to forget that God is a personal God and knows us personally. Recently I was reminded of how personally God knows my life and my tomorrows.

I was disappointed that I wasn't assigned an additional class to teach for LU. It would have meant an overlap of 4 weeks in terms which equals teaching 40 students at one time - on top of my ministry.

I realized the importance of God saying "no" to the additional assignment when I was selected to serve on a Federal case as a juror! From 240 people taking the questionnaire...72 called back...20 some dismissed on jury selection day...names in a tumble barrel...my name pulled out...both sides agreeing to me...I'm in the jury box for the next three weeks.

I know it is God that placed me on this jury and I desire to serve him well.

Thank you Father for not giving me what I initially asked for. I know ask for now and the finances to make up the difference.

I worship you, El Roi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...