Children caring for children

Children caring for children
Abba... Heavenly Father to the fatherless

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 103: I can't...God can

It's been a great week and a challenging day.

Began a ladies day group, "Lord, Teach Me to Pray in 28 Days" and also had my first Discipleship huddle last night. What a blessing to my spirit.

Today I'm praying...coming before the Lord and asking Him to be who he is and help me to step back and be who I am. He is God and I'm not. He has the future in his hands, I don't. He is omnipresent, I'm not. He is compassionate and can move in the hearts of people seeking Him, I can't. I can pray...I can talk to him, I listen to him, I can seek his face, I can be assured he sees me and hears me. He can do the miraculous.

Lord, move in a way...in a way that is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...